Billosh World

This blog is set up for my brother and me to post things that we find interesting. I think our interests are varied but hardly unique. But, they could be unique but hardly varied. It is up to you to decide.

Monday, April 16, 2007

So, the people at Fox are total dicks!

I have never been really bothered by Fox News. I know they are unbalanced and a bunch of right-wing nutjobs, but I have always felt that anyone who mattered knew they were shills. But, this goes to far! A smear of a man who is no longer here to defend himself is cowardly. This is Kurt Vonnegut were talking about! The only consolation I take is that I know his words will resonate much longer than Faux news.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoy are very wrong sir.......

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home